Thursday, March 5, 2009

it is jus too .....

i am just tired..is too hard for me to understand..
i cant even turn my mind to know wat is it happen...
jus an easy case, make me feel down.
pls..dont care!
Lebasi~~~dont care abt it!!!
wat is the way that u wan to go?
too far? too close? stand middle?
dont be too friendly to anyone...that is just an stupid action...
u should learn this lesson since u try so many time...
ya i should! i wil do so...just as some one told me
u r too kind to fren.
try to balance it out~ she told me to do so to
avoide the thing happen.
i gotta work it out.
well ..
conclusion~~~I AM JUS STUPID~~~

5 comments:

  1. haha.... *sayang*

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay cute and cheers..
    this is wat u told me :D
    however, u stil u.
    u cant be v XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone have different style..
    so jz do whatever u wan.. dun force urself~ jiayou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm....
    时时刻刻定记铭心。。
    别让得意冲昏了头。。。
    吸取一次的教训。。。
    对得起自己就可以了
    保重

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha thanks for concern~
    erm...izit this 2 anonymous is the same ppl?
    next time can put up a nick name ya..thanks!~

    ReplyDelete